There are over 42 million Facebook pages. Half of those are of cats. That’s not true, but how do you get your page noticed? Get more likes? Gain more traffic through your store front? Here are some tips that may help:
- Let Facebook be your main social hub. You are able to link so many other social media onto your page, so why not let this be the social media face of your company? Add your Facebook link to everything you post and print.
- Cross promote. Find other small businesses you can partner up with and see if you can promote each other on your pages. You’ll both benefit!
- Facebook is more engaging. You can add much more content to it – pictures, videos and characters. Use this platform to get more of your point across and see what people like and don’t like.
- Sharing is caring. The more a person shares, the eyes that gloss over your content grows exponentially. So, ask your followers to share your posts!
- Advertise on Facebook. This is a great platform for small businesses because it doesn’t gouge out a lot of your money. You are able to promote your posts as well as your business through local searches.
- Be a helpful source. Answer questions your followers might have. Content marketing is ever present on Facebook. You should even link to your Facebook page from other outlets.
- Facebook Analytics. Figure out your viewership and target those people with customized content. You can boil down the analysis to which days and hours you performed the best or worst.
We focus a lot on Facebook for our clients since it has such a large user base and the advertisements are very reasonable compared to other social channels. – There is so much to “like” about Facebook, “poke” around and make sure to make it a priority for your businesses’ marketing.
Have more questions or would like to see how we can help your business? Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org